Are you setting up a business in Sweden and in need of legal advice?
Are you uncertain about how a contract should be interpreted?
Are you acquiring a Swedish business?
Are you looking for advice and support with a legal dispute?
Lawyer Oliver Linge
Lawyer Oliver Linge graduated in law in 2016 at the University of Gothenburg. He then worked at the Government Offices and the Ministry of Justice’s unit for migration and asylum policy and as an asylum officer at the Swedish Migration Agency. During 2017-2018, he did civil service at Nacka district court. He then worked as a legal assistant and lawyer at the Choice law firm in Stockholm
Oliver Linge has been active at Advokatfirman Linge since 2022.
- Education: Law degree, University of Gothenburg
- Telephone switchboard: +46 (0)455 69 40 00
- Fax: +46 (0)455 69 40 09
- Mobile: +46 (0)70 240 90 09
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Kungshuset, Landbrogatan 7, 371 34 Karlskrona
- Languages: Swedish, English and French
- Specialty areas: Criminal cases, family law, migration law and other humanitarian law